Friday 8 May 2009

Nightmare to set up Blogger & Twitter

It's too much to expect it to be simple.
All I wanted was a blogger account, where I could expand my TWITTER opinions. Nothing specific, just everyday general stuff. Simple enough....you'd think ?! Basically link them to each other.

So, set up blogger. Ok , However lots of options don't load.
So I went back to twitter and saw the bit where you can put TWITTER on your Blogger account.
I already had
http://welfarehellfare.blogspot.com/ listed as a blog so I added this one too with a comma between... oh no far too complex. When I "added twitter" it would only see this one & added multiple twitters. Even when I deleted this one from the list it STILL only sees this one.
Can't find anything in Twitter help, the ADD BLOG on here won't load either.

Getting pissed off & frustrated with Blogger & Twitter now.
Now the flipping thing won't let me highlight & copy in case it loses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to ensure legibility & to filter out homophobia etc.